- This pot holder gloves is ideal for serving, baking, cooking or handling hot plates so convenient that you can use every day. Perfect for handling plates and containers out of your microwave.
- You’ll find yourself using these short mitts much more often than full size silicon gloves.
- HappenWell gloves are also durable and safe enough for its not melting and damaging while using them.
- Avoid burning your hands or fingers Easy to store and clean, special design allows you to hang them for easy reach Perfect for handling plates and containers out of your microwave.
- The high quality food-grade silicone pinch mitts will make your cooking way easier and healthier than ever. They are soft and comfortable to touch, non-toxic by the way.
- Manufactured from high quality food grade silicone materials.
Protect your hands from burns & hot items with these modern high-heat resistant silicone gloves. Never worry about burning yourself again, and having to wear big bulky oven mitts that time to get on and off.
Professional quality potholder; versatile for use when removing hot pot lids; protects your hands from a hot cast iron handle or microwave dish; useful as a hot spoon holder or moving a hot trivet without burning your hand or fingers.
Versatile for use handling frozen items too or as an assistant when removing tight screw top lids from bottles or jars
Protect your hands from extreme heat up to 482 F. Made from food grade silicone material.
A magnet is attached to the mitt, can stick it to metal surface. Magnetism is relatively weak to make it easy to be detached. Dish washer is not recommended to wash this mitt.